Who are we?
The Afro-Asian Forum for Cooperation and Development is a gathering of living and active forces in the Islamic nation to promote cooperation and development, based on the saying of The Almighty: “Cooperate on righteousness and piety.” It was founded on the urgent need for cooperation and solidarity for the overall development of the Islamic nation and the pursuit of integration in building its hoped-for renaissance.
Founded on the urgent need for cooperation and solidarity to achieve the overall development of the Islamic nation, and to seek integration in building its hoped-for renaissance.
Through the establishment of the “Afro-Asian Forum for Cooperation and Development” we look forward to becoming a platform for acquaintance and cooperation among the people of a unique nation to include all the Sufis ways, sheikhs, bodies and institutions of the Islamic world.
The forum works for the collaboration to adopt programs and projects that serve the Islamic nation and achieve development and prosperity.
The objectives of the Cooperation Forum:
The Afro-Asian Forum for Cooperation and Development aims to
1) Strengthening relations and cooperation between Muslim peoples.
2) Achieving cultural and social communication between the nation’s people.
3) Promoting dialogue and promoting peace and tolerance among Muslim communities.
4) Interest in development, trade and economic cooperation.
5) Building development programs and projects.
6) Achieving cooperation, acquaintance and coordination between civil society institutions.
7) Sharing experiences and possibilities in the social, relief, humanitarian, health and media field.
8) Work to create a space for cooperation to achieve social development and the prosperity of Muslim communities.
The Afro-Asian Forum for Cooperation and Development consists of the following bodies:
It consists of the President and his deputies who represent the geographical diversity of the nation.
It is made up of the Secretary-General and members of the Secretariat, representing a broad spectrum of the nation from all the cities of the Muslim world.
3- The General Assembly:
It includes all forum members who participate in its conferences and programmes, adopt its objectives and believe in its principles.